KS3 3PHASE DETECTOR – SANWA
Motor rotation direction testable before connection of the power supply.
- Safety design that complies with IEC61010-1 CAT. III 500 V.
- Motor rotation direction testable before connection of the power supply.
- Phase sequence and open phase checking of three-phase lines.
- Bright LED indicators.
- Magnets on the back of the main unit allow it to be fixed on a distribution board and other metallic objects.
Detectors 3phase detector
- Phase sequence and open phase checking of three-phase lines
- Rotation direction check by turning three-phase motor shaft manually
- Bright LED indication
IEC61010-1, CAT. III 500 V
|Measurement||Motor rotation direction, open phase and phase sequence|
|Voltage range||3 phase,AC75 to 500V(sine wave, continuous)|
|Power frequency range||40 to 400Hz|
|Motor rotation direction||Determined at rotation speeds from 2 Hz (2 rottions/sec.) to 400Hz|
|Safety standards||IEC61010-1 CAT.Ⅲ500V, IEC61010-031, IEC61326, IEC61557-1, IEC61557-7|
|Power supply||6LR61/6LF22 (9V)|
|Size/Mass||128(H)×72(W)×38(D)mm / approx. 210 grams|
|Accessories||Clips, cords, carrying pouch, Instruction manual x 1|