PC710 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWA
Peak hold function, temperature probe included
True RMS, Dual display
- 6000&9999 counts
- Dual display shows voltage/current and its frequency, and AC components and DC components of voltage/current
- EF(Electric Field)detection to indicate signal strength of electric field which surrounds current carrying conductors
- Capture (peak hold), Interval:1ms
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording mode
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -50℃ ～ 1000℃
- Conductance measurement
- Auto power save (17min.) (cancelable)
Digital Multimeters – High accuracy (PC Link)
True RMS, Dual Display
- 4 digits 9999 count & 3-5/6 digits 6000 count
- Dual Display shows voltage/current and its frequency, and AC components and DC components of voltage/current
- AC True RMS
- EF(Electric Field) Detection to indicate signal strength of electric field which surrounds
- Capture (peak hold) 1ms in duration
- MAX, MIN, AVE recording mode
- K type temperature -50â„ƒã€œ1000â„ƒ
â€»Optional accessory K-AD is necessary.
â€»K type temp. sensor K-250PC is included as a standard accessory.
- Frequency measurement (AC sine wave only)
- Logic frequency measurement, duty cycle measurement
- Conductance measurement
- Dual display with backlight
- Data hold, Range hold
- Relative value
- Auto power saving mode (30min.) (cancelable)
- Optical Link USB interface (optional)
- Display : numeral display 9999 & 6000, bar graph 41 segments
- Sampling rate : 5 times/sec., 60 times/sec. for bar graph
- Battery life : Approx. 60h (manganese battery) at DCV range
Software : PC Link7
Optical PC link cable : KB-USB7
Clamp probe : CL124, CL140, CL-20D, CL-22AD, CL33DC
Temperature probe : T-300PC (PC Link software is necessary.) K-8-250ã€œ800
K type adapter : K-AD
Test lead : TL-21M, TLF-120
Carrying case : C-PC7
Clip adapter : CL-11, CL-13, CL-15a, CL-DG3a, TL-8IC
|PC710||Measuring range||Best accuracy||Resolusion||Input impedance|
|Temperature||-50～1000°C(thermocouple K type)||±(0.3%+2)||1°C|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds at between 20Ω and 300Ω Open voltage:approx.1.2V|
|Diode test||Open voltage : approx.3.5V|
|Electric field sensing (EF)||At the standard sensing voltage of about 20V or more,the bar graph and intermittent sound vary in 5 steps|
|Display||numeral display 9999 & 6000, bar graph 41 segments|
|Sampling rate||5 times/sec.
60 teims/sec.for bar graph
|Bandwidth||V:40Hz～3kHz 3kHz～20kHz（below 99.99V）
|Fuse||11A/1000V IR20kA Φ10× 38 mm
0.4A/1000V IR30kA Φ 6.3× 32 mm
|Battery life||Approx. 60h (manganese battery) at DCV range|
※Accuracies with film capacitor or better, which has low leakage current
PC LINK 7 SOFTWARE – SANWAAdd To Quote
For easier operation, higher visibility, and… Furbished GUI.
Enhanced new features such as separated graphs, user restrictions, and etc.
Max 8 channels to the PC connection at the same time.
- Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
- No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
- The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
- Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
- Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
- Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
- Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
- Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
- Allows conditional recording by event function.
RD701 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
High input impedance 1000MΩ
- 4000 counts
- Best accuracy 0.3％
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -20℃ – 300℃
- Frequency measurement
※Input voltage:20VACrms and under
※Input signal:sing wave or square wave with 40％-70％ duty
※Input sensitivity:10Hz～20kHz/0.9Vrms and above
:20kHz～500kHz/2.6Vp or 1.9Vrms and above
:500kHz～1MHz/4.2Vp or 3Vrms and above
- Max value hold
- Auto power off (30min.)(cancelable)
- Alarm for importer test lead insertion to current terminal
- Protective holster with wall hanger and lead holder
- Tilt stand