PC773 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWA
Data processing (PC connectable)
11000 counts, Minimum resolusion 0.01mV,0.01Ω
- 11000 counts
- Best accuracy 0.28%
- Double molding of elastic elastomer materials
- AC/DC current measurable max.11A
- Continuity buzzer and LED lamp
- Auto power save(30min.)(cancelable)
Digital Multimeters Data Processing (PC Link)
11000 CountÂ Minimum resolution 0.01mV, 0.01Î©
- 4-1/2 digits 11000 count
- 0.28% best accuracy
- AC True RMS
- Thermo plastic elastomer, high resistance ã€€against drop shock
- Maximum DC/AC 11A can be measured
- Continuity buzzer and LED
- Data hold, Range hold, Relative function
- Auto power off function (30 min.)
- Optical link USB interface (optional)
- Display : numeral display 11000
- Sampling rate : 4 times / sec.
- AC frequency bandwidth : 45ã€œ100Hz(110mV range), 45ã€œ500Hz(1.1V range), 45ã€œ1kHz(11V range and avobe, ACA)
IEC61010-1 (EN61010-1) 2001-02 CAT.III 600V Max. / CAT.II1000V Max.
Software : PC Link 7 (This model works with PC Link 7 only.)
Clamp probe : CL-20D, CL-22AD, CL33DC, CL124, CL140
Temperature probe : T-300PC (PC Link software is necessary.)
Optical PC link cable : KB-USB773 Test lead : TLF-120
Carrying case : C-77, C-77H
Clip adapter : CL-11, CL-13, CL-15a, CL-DG3a, TL-8IC
|PC773||Measuring range||Best accuracy||Resolution||Input impedance|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds and LED lights up at less than 30Ω Open voltage:approx. 0.2V|
|Diode test||Open voltage:approx.0.2V|
|Display||numeral display 11000|
|Sampling rate||4 times/sec.|
|Bandwidth||45Hz～100Hz（110mV range), 45Hz～500Hz（1.1V range), 45Hz～1kHz（11Vrange and above, ACA)|
|Fuse||315mA/1000V, breaking capacity 30kA
12A/1000V、breaking capacity 30kA
|Battery life||Approx.200h (manganese battery) at DCV range|
PC710 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
Peak hold function, temperature probe included
True RMS, Dual display
- 6000&9999 counts
- Dual display shows voltage/current and its frequency, and AC components and DC components of voltage/current
- EF(Electric Field)detection to indicate signal strength of electric field which surrounds current carrying conductors
- Capture (peak hold), Interval:1ms
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording mode
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -50℃ ～ 1000℃
- Conductance measurement
- Auto power save (17min.) (cancelable)
CD771 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
Multifunctional new standard
Backlight & Cont.buzzer with LED
- 4000 counts
- Easy to read large LCD with backlight
- Large breaking capacity fuse 30kA
- 1.5V battery check function
- Thermo plastic elstomer, high resistance against drop shock
- Safety cap on current terminal
- Auto power off(30min.)(cancelable)
PC LINK 7 SOFTWARE – SANWAAdd To Quote
For easier operation, higher visibility, and… Furbished GUI.
Enhanced new features such as separated graphs, user restrictions, and etc.
Max 8 channels to the PC connection at the same time.
- Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
- No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
- The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
- Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
- Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
- Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
- Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
- Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
- Allows conditional recording by event function.