- Analog Multitesters
- Digital Multimeters
- Insulation Testers
- Clamp Meters
- Laser Power Meters / Environmental Meters
- LCR Meters
- Earth Testers
- Voltage / Phase Detector
- Tachometers / Speed Meters
- Voltage Detector Supporters
- Assembly Training Kits
- End of Life Meters
- OWL Optical Power Meters
- Power Analyzers
- Test and Measurement
PC LINK 7 SOFTWARE – SANWA
For easier operation, higher visibility, and… Furbished GUI.
Enhanced new features such as separated graphs, user restrictions, and etc.
Max 8 channels to the PC connection at the same time.
- Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
- No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
- The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
- Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
- Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
- Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
- Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
- Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
- Allows conditional recording by event function.
PC Link Software
The PC Link system is the software dedicated to a PC for retrieving data outputted from a SANWA digital multimeter (PC series). The operation screen displays graphs in real time to allow you to check changes in measured values (voltage, current, etc.) with ease. Measured data can be saved on a CSV file, so it is easily processed on Excel. The ease of use in a variety of applications from data retrieval, processing and analysis results in its extensive acceptance for business, education and personal use.
PC7000, PC720M, PC710, PC700, PC773, PC20
â—Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
â—No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
â—The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 â€“ 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
â—Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
â—Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
â—Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
â—Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
â—Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
â—Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
â—Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
â—Allows conditional recording by event function.
â– Applicable models
|Software||Version||Support OS||Applicable Model|
|PC Link7||1.00, 1.10, 1.11||Windows XP Windows7(32bit)||PC773, PC720M, PC700, PC710|
|1.20||Windows XP Windows7(32bit/64bit)||PC773, PC720M, PC700, PC710, PC7000, PC20, PC20TK|
All of above versions DO NOT work with Windows Vista.
â– Applicable cable type
|USB type||Serial type|
|PC720M, PC700, PC710, PC7000||KB-USB7||–|
TRIAL / UPDATE:
- PC Link 7 latest version PC Link 7 ver1.20(3.51MB) You can update your PC Link 7 to the latest version if the following version has been installed on your PC.
- PC Link 7 trial version(This trial version operates with Windows XP / 7 32bit) PC Link 7 trial (3.50MB) Specifications and functions are limited as followed :
- 1. To open and save the measuring data
- 2. To open and save the graph
- 3. To print graph
- 4. To use virtual display
- 5. Data acquisition (1000 points only)
- 6. Connection with DMM (1 unit only)
Full version has no limit listed above. Please uninstall the trial version manually before installing the full version.
RD701 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
High input impedance 1000MΩ
- 4000 counts
- Best accuracy 0.3％
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -20℃ – 300℃
- Frequency measurement
※Input voltage:20VACrms and under
※Input signal:sing wave or square wave with 40％-70％ duty
※Input sensitivity:10Hz～20kHz/0.9Vrms and above
:20kHz～500kHz/2.6Vp or 1.9Vrms and above
:500kHz～1MHz/4.2Vp or 3Vrms and above
- Max value hold
- Auto power off (30min.)(cancelable)
- Alarm for importer test lead insertion to current terminal
- Protective holster with wall hanger and lead holder
- Tilt stand
PC773 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
Data processing (PC connectable)
11000 counts, Minimum resolusion 0.01mV,0.01Ω
- 11000 counts
- Best accuracy 0.28%
- Double molding of elastic elastomer materials
- AC/DC current measurable max.11A
- Continuity buzzer and LED lamp
- Auto power save(30min.)(cancelable)