PC LINK 7 SOFTWARE – SANWA
For easier operation, higher visibility, and… Furbished GUI.
Enhanced new features such as separated graphs, user restrictions, and etc.
Max 8 channels to the PC connection at the same time.
- Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
- No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
- The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
- Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
- Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
- Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
- Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
- Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
- Allows conditional recording by event function.
PC Link Software
The PC Link system is the software dedicated to a PC for retrieving data outputted from a SANWA digital multimeter (PC series). The operation screen displays graphs in real time to allow you to check changes in measured values (voltage, current, etc.) with ease. Measured data can be saved on a CSV file, so it is easily processed on Excel. The ease of use in a variety of applications from data retrieval, processing and analysis results in its extensive acceptance for business, education and personal use.
PC7000, PC720M, PC710, PC700, PC773, PC20
â—Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
â—No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
â—The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 â€“ 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
â—Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
â—Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
â—Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
â—Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
â—Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
â—Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
â—Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
â—Allows conditional recording by event function.
â– Applicable models
|Software||Version||Support OS||Applicable Model|
|PC Link7||1.00, 1.10, 1.11||Windows XP Windows7(32bit)||PC773, PC720M, PC700, PC710|
|1.20||Windows XP Windows7(32bit/64bit)||PC773, PC720M, PC700, PC710, PC7000, PC20, PC20TK|
All of above versions DO NOT work with Windows Vista.
â– Applicable cable type
|USB type||Serial type|
|PC720M, PC700, PC710, PC7000||KB-USB7||–|
TRIAL / UPDATE:
- PC Link 7 latest version PC Link 7 ver1.20(3.51MB) You can update your PC Link 7 to the latest version if the following version has been installed on your PC.
- PC Link 7 trial version(This trial version operates with Windows XP / 7 32bit) PC Link 7 trial (3.50MB) Specifications and functions are limited as followed :
- 1. To open and save the measuring data
- 2. To open and save the graph
- 3. To print graph
- 4. To use virtual display
- 5. Data acquisition (1000 points only)
- 6. Connection with DMM (1 unit only)
Full version has no limit listed above. Please uninstall the trial version manually before installing the full version.
PC7000 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
High accuracy & high resolution (PC Link)
500000 counts for DCV, Dual display
- 50000 & 500000 counts
(Selectable 5-4 / 5 digits 500000 counts for DCV)
- Dual display shows voltage/current and its frequency, and AC components and DC components of voltage/current
- Low-pass filter for variable frequency drive(VFD) circuit
- Capture (peak hold), Interval: 0.8ms
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording mode
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -50℃ ～ 1000℃
- Conductance measurement
- Auto power save (17min.)(cancelable)
- 50000 & 500000 counts