PM33a DIGITAL MULTIMETER DIGITAL CLAMP METER – SANWA
Hybrid Digital Multimeters
Hybrid pocket size DMM + clamp meter
- Lightweight approx.160g
- MAX/MIN value hold
- U-shaped clamp sensor, 7mm thick
- DC/AC current measurable up to 100A
- Auto power off(30min.)
Hybrid pocket size DMM + Clamp meter
- Lightweight approx. 160g
Maximum / Minimum value hold
Current measurement with thin U-shaped current sensor(7mm) at angles of 0 and 180 degrees
AC and DC currents measurable up to 100A
Measurement of relative value
Auto power off
IEC61010-1 CAT.II 600V, CAT.III 300V
Carrying case : C-DG3a
Clip adapter : CL-11, CL-13, CL-15a, CL-DG3a, TL-8IC
|PM33a||Measuring range||Best accuracy||Resolution|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds at below 30Ω. Open voltage:approx.1.2V|
|Diode test||Open voltage:approx.3V|
|Display||numeral display 6600|
PC LINK 7 SOFTWARE – SANWAAdd To Quote
For easier operation, higher visibility, and… Furbished GUI.
Enhanced new features such as separated graphs, user restrictions, and etc.
Max 8 channels to the PC connection at the same time.
- Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
- No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
- The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
- Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
- Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
- Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
- Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
- Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
- Allows conditional recording by event function.
RD701 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
High input impedance 1000MΩ
- 4000 counts
- Best accuracy 0.3％
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -20℃ – 300℃
- Frequency measurement
※Input voltage:20VACrms and under
※Input signal:sing wave or square wave with 40％-70％ duty
※Input sensitivity:10Hz～20kHz/0.9Vrms and above
:20kHz～500kHz/2.6Vp or 1.9Vrms and above
:500kHz～1MHz/4.2Vp or 3Vrms and above
- Max value hold
- Auto power off (30min.)(cancelable)
- Alarm for importer test lead insertion to current terminal
- Protective holster with wall hanger and lead holder
- Tilt stand