DG35a DIGITAL MULTIMETER CLAMP METER – SANWA
DG35a MΩ Tester
Hybrid pocket size MΩ tester + clamp meter
- 500V; 40MΩ
- 250V; 40MΩ
- 125V; 40MΩ
- Lightweight approx.160g
- DCV/ACV measurement functions
- DCV/AC current measurable up to 100A
- Test leads holder
- U-shaped clamp sensor, 7mm thick
|DG35a||Measuring rage||Best accuracy||Resolution|
|Sampling rate||2 times/sec.|
|Rated measurement current||125V/approx.12.5μA 250V/approx.25μA 500V/approx.50μA|
|Test lead length||Length of both red and black test leads is approximately 60 cm directly connected / 18 mm|
Categories: Clamp Meters, Digital Multimeters, Insulation Testers
CD732 DIGITAL MULTIMETER â€“ SANWAAdd To Quote
High-speed bar graph & Cont.buzzer with LED
- 6000 counts
- Using fire-retardand materials for main unit case and circuit board
- Wide-range capacitance measurement
(0.01nF to 3999μF)
- Safety cover for 6・15A terminal
- Protective holster with wall hanger and lead holster
- Auto power save (16mn.) (cancelable)
PC720M DIGITAL MULTIMETER SANWAAdd To Quote
High accuracy & built-in memory (PC Link)
87,382 points data logging in built-in memory
- 6000&9999 counts
- Dual display with blacklight
- High speed bar graph
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -50℃ ～ 1000℃
- Conductance measurement
- MAX/MIN recoding mode
- Caputure (peak hold), Interval: 1ms
- Auto power save (30min.)(cancelable)
CD772 DIGITAL MULTIMETER – SANWAAdd To Quote
Ture RMS new standard
Blacklight & Temperature measurement
- 4000 counts
- Easy to read large LCD with backlight
- Large breaking capacity fuse 30kA
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -20℃ ～ 300℃
- Thermo plastic elstomer, high resistance against drop shock
- Safety cap on current terminal
- Auto power off (30min.)(cancelable)
PC LINK 7 SOFTWARE – SANWAAdd To Quote
For easier operation, higher visibility, and… Furbished GUI.
Enhanced new features such as separated graphs, user restrictions, and etc.
Max 8 channels to the PC connection at the same time.
- Automatically detects a port connected with a digital multimeter.
- No additional driver installation required with Windows standard USB drivers.
- The retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depending on the digital multimeter measuring function.
- Allows setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y axis split while retrieving data.
- Allows automatic retrieval by schedule setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files and sending e-mails of alert information with alarm setting.
- Allows data saving into CSV files with the date and time appended.
- Multi-window, separated graphs by each channel
- Allows automatic e-mail of measurement data.
- Allows limited operations depending on the user with usage restriction function.
- Allows conditional recording by event function.